TJSL aims to provide every child on a team, a fun and safe experience, to improve their confidence and skills at soccer, and at being part of a team and a league composed of friends and neighbors.
Your Child's Team
From the TJSL website, you can access the Team Roster & Game/Practice Schedules.
- Log into your account
- From the Teams menu, click on Choose a Team>, select the current Season, Division and your child's Team.
- Team Page:You can see the upcoming Schedule of games, practices & training sessions. To see the complete Schedule for the season, click on Full.
- Roster: from the Teams menu, click on Roster to see the team Coaches & members. This menu option is not displayed until a team is selected.
- Schedule: from the Teams menu, click on Schedule to see the complete Schedule.
- Calendar: To synchronize the Schedule with your own calendar:
When on the Schedule page, click on Options (right side of screen) & select Calendar Feed. On the next screen, pick the appropriate option (Google or Outlook) & follow instructions.
Scroll down to see instructions on how to get the smartphone app.
Your Role as a Parent
- As a parent or family member of a registered child:
- Review & abide by the Parents Code of Conduct.
- Help the coaches teach your kids to behave respectfully towards coaches, referees and to one another.
- Watch games & practices from the designated spectator areas. Parents are not allowed in the player area during games.
- Let your coach know if your child will miss a game, practice or training session.
- Encourage your child to his or her best at whatever position is assigned by the coach.
- Help your child with the following:
- Come to practices and games on time with a good attitude, properly dressed and with the right equipment.
- Players must wear shin guards, fully covered by socks.
- Soccer cleats are optional, sneakers are permitted. When playing on the new turf fields, soccer cleats are the preferred choice. However, baseball, football or softball cleats are not allowed.
- No earrings or jewelry is allowed.
- Bring a bottle of water labeled with the player’s name - ONLY WATER IS ALLOWED ON THE TURF FIELDS.
- Each player should bring a ball to every outdoor training session and practice. Write the player’s name on the ball
U09 = Size 4 ball
U11 = Size 4 ball
U13 = Size 4 ball
U16 = Size 5 ball
TJSL Smartphone App
Stay connected, with the Teaneck Soccer smartphone app.
- From the iTunes or Android store, search for League Athletics or SiPlay to download the mobile app.
- Open the app and enter your TeaneckSoccer username, Click on Search and select TeaneckSoccer as the organization.
- Enter your password, enable Notifications (to get reminders of games & practices) and click on Save.
- Select the Team name (grouped by Division). To change the team, select Teams from the menu and then a team.
- In the app, you can see your Roster, Schedule and send RSVPs for team activities.